Wednesday 6 April 2011

Swit Swoo

It's a beautiful sunny day today, there are people wandering around in shorts and flip-flops and I want to wear Nubar Indigo Illusion, cos it's sexy.

Nubar Indigo Illusion Swatch
Nubar Indigo Illusion Swatch. Too sexy for this post?

I especially love this duochrome -- it changes from grey to pink to green (depending on the light) and it also sports a good pink shimmer, oh it's lovely. I spent a bit of time in the sun waggling my fingers, admiring the colours.

I had to Konad it, but how? I had some Stargazer Pink Chrome that went with the pink, and a rummage through my plates yielded the leafy pattern on the Bundlemonster BM11 plate.

Nubar Indigo Illusion and BM11
Nubar Indigo Illusion and BM11

I was going for something a bit more subtle, but I'm not a very subtle person.

1 comment:

JQ said...

DELICIOUS. Seriously I want both the Nubar and that pretty pink metallic. WINWINWIN. :) Came from Deez Nails to check it out! Following!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.