Tuesday 12 April 2011

Space Balloons

I got a load of random old Collection 2000 Hot Looks polishes of eBay the other week. Some of them are really quite scary and some of them are quite nice. Couture is one of the ones that is quite nice -- it's a dusky pink with a bit of a shimmer.

Collection 2000 Hot Looks 2 Couture Swatch
Collection 2000 Hot Looks 2 Couture Swatch. It's actually a bit pinker and more shimmery.

As today is the 50th anniversary of human spaceflight I thought some balloons going to space would be cool. I sponged over the Hot Looks Couture with some 2True Shade 13 (purple) to create a twilighty sky, painted some Saffron Colour 06 glitter over the tips and stamped over it all with the weird balloon tree thingee pattern on Bundlemonster plate BM06.


Balloons going to space.

It didn't come out the way I planned but I'm so knackered at the moment I don't care. Yeah. I want me bed.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Love the composition and the colours you decided to used :)

Missus Boot said...

Thanks missus :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.