Thursday 7 June 2012

A Lack of Time

So I got some time today to do a quick pink and red EOTD that made me happy face, so I'm posting it.

Inner lid and lower lashline: Madd Style Strange Potion - a blooming gorgeous shimmergasm of peach pink.
Crease, outer lid: Hi-Fi Cosmetics A Vampire Scorned - shiny spectacular brick red.
Brow Bone: pale pink highlighter from that massive ELF pallette.

Usual base of Two Faced Shadow Insurance and Pixie Epoxy. Did chuck some glitter on there as well but it looked rubbish TBH. Now it just looks scary, but a nice scary.

Have to say that I really miss blogging but I'm not getting any time at all since proper starting up Lovely Plugly (we're a business now, got a company cheque book and everyfink), no time for nails (but they're knackered at the moment anyway), no time for blog stuff, certainly no time for Assassin's Creed: Revelations which has been in my 360 since March or thereabouts.

I will be posting pretty pictures of nails and EOTDs on the Lovely Plugly Instagram (not really a pimpage thing, well, maybe, it does have some pics of plugs on it, but mainly its glitter and cats and macro shots of flowers). Would do a seperate account but I can't be arsed with faffing about with multiple accounts anymore and, as I am no longer in the fabulous world of computery disaster management, I don't really have to have multiple accounts anymore. Result :)

</waffle>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.