Thursday 21 June 2012

NOTD: Quickest Trash-job EVAH

Thought I'd go through an adventure of clashing colours and untrieds today, an adventure of China Glaze Watermelon Rind

Watermelon Rind is a gorgeous glass-flecked tealy-green and it went on like a dream. Three coats did the job nicely and it was deemed as, "ooh, nice". It does look like the type to stain though, and I put two coats of base coat on, because it's taken me yonks to get  the nails unstained again.

I can't go on about the longetivity of the polish as it got all ruined and divoty about five minutes after I'd finished top-coating the resplendent Konad-job. By picking up a phone. Didn't even get photos of it, this must be my record time for nail trashing ever and it kinda put a dampner on the whole clashing colour and untrieds adventure thing.

For a while, anyway, have since done a triumphant fix that's gone on the Instagram (with some mental filtering & contrasting). Shall do a post about it tomorrow because most of this post was written before the triumphant fix and I can't be arsed to rewrite it all right now :)

Plugs of the Day weren't plugs at all, they were rather hawt spirals worn though the horrible eBay silicone tunnels, and the hair wasn't quite as HELLO I AM PINK today, so it wasn't all bad.



1 comment:

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Oh Watermelon Rind. So pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.