Tuesday 3 May 2011

Didn't This Used To Be A Lippie?

It's time for another random pick from the Boots 17 Gift Set, and it's a colour that makes me feel old, really old. Boots 17 High Gloss Twilight Teaser, come on down!

Boots 17 High Gloss Twilight Teaser Swatch
Boots 17 High Gloss Twilight Teaser Swatch

The polish itself is a nice nanny colour and pretty sheer, taking four coats to get the coverage you see above. I'm not sure if I like it for the right reasons though, cos I'm 99.9% sure that Twilight Teaser was an 80s classic lipstick that I used to write "Me <3 Raul" on a the sheltered side of either Tesco or Fads. Lasted years and years up there too. Raul, however, didn't.

Boots 17 High Gloss Twilight Teaser and Bundle Monster BM210
Some badly stamped nails, earlier

Gave it a very messy Konading with Bundle Monster plate BM 210 and some Superdrug MUA Shade 2 (black). It looks a bit rubbish because my hands are extremely non-cooperative today, however the plate itself is lovely and produced some fabby stamps on my other hand, albeit upside down :)

There then followed a slight polish ruining incident whilst cleaning the cooker and I thought that some glitter would hide the majority of the damage. Some Saffron Colour 44 - a sheer, pinky shimmery, glittery polish - was applied over the top and it was an improvement of sorts.

Boots 17 High Gloss Twilight Teaser and Bundle Monster BM210 and Saffron Colour 44
Chuck glitter over the crap bits and maybe no-one will notice

Kinda reminds me of minty sucky sweets with icing sugar. Doesn't taste as nice, though, I checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.