Monday 14 February 2011

Earworm Nail Polish

I'm liking this OPI Not Like the Movies from the Katy Perry Collection a lot, but there is one thing that really annoys me about it. Everytime I see the bottle I get Katy Perry songs in my head, normally 'Teenage Dream', and they stay there for hours. As I'm a bit of a fan of angry angry music, I don't like Katy Perry music all that much but her nail polish collection and husband are pretty fit.

OPI Not Like The Movies Swatch
Hand like a zombie, wtf?

Not Like the Movies is definitely the fittest of all, the colours range from silver to pink to olivey-green and it's got some fabby glassy shimmer things going on. It's quite girlie, yet totally suitable for someone who isn't very girlie at all, like me. Shall attempt to keep this one on for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.